Operating and changing instructions for lock 3765-2 Dual-Handed Swingbolt
Lagard digital locks
OPENING THE LOCK
1. Enter valid six digit code. Factory code is 1-2-3-4-5-6
2. The lock will signal a valid code entry with a double signal.
3. Within four seconds, turn handle to the open position.
4. Pull gun safe door open.
- Invalid Code Entry - Lock will signal three times.
- Security Considerations - On safes using more than one lock the swingbolt lock must lock first.
CHANGING YOUR CODE
ALWAYS PERFORM THIS OPERATION WITH THE DOOR OPEN
1. Enter ZERO six times.
2. Enter your existing six digit code one time.
3. Enter your NEW six digit code two times.
4. If a mistake is made wait thirty seconds repeat steps 1 - 3
5. Test lock several times before closing the door.
Valid Code Entry - Double signal after valid six digit code is entered.
Invalid Code Entry - Triple signal and old code is still valid.